Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Please...Let it Snow!



I can't even tell you how much I hate when this happens.  The pics are all in the wrong order and lam-o computer wasn't going with the changes...hence >

Yes, it snowed and Yes, we glowed!
Kaia, determined to hold herself up to her title of "girl",  had me make her a baby doll out of snow so she could play with it.  She loved it, put it in it's 'snow-made' crib and then...oops!
"Mom, the head came off."
So began my afternoon of fixing doll after doll.  
Snow.  It's just to fragile.

This one is a bear.
Snow angels.  


And  J.   Pink gloves.  
Unexpected snow = not prepared = he's going to wear whatever we have.
Pink gloves.


We enjoyed our day as we will the many more snow days to come...until the pink gloves fail to keep baby's hands warm and the whining begins!
:) 

7 comments:

Rachel said...

HOYTS!! o my goodness what a cute family! I can't believe I ran into this blog. YOu two are great. Such cute kids! Congrats!

Roberts Fam'ly said...

I can't believe you got snow there. I can't wait to take Kalel out in the snow, but I don't like being cold, so maybe it's ok! I love Kaia's doll.

Mindy said...

Cute pictures. I should have been better and taken Ally out to play in it! She was so excited to see the first snowfall. Next time you guys go out to play, knock on our door on your way down! :o)

Kayla R. said...

HOW FUN!!! Lily is sick so we couldn't play in the snow:( but we got to eat it! ha

Amber said...

I love the snow pictures, and J's pink gloves. :) It just made me smile

jessica corotan said...

love the pictures of the snow day. Kaia is all girl isn't she. Haven't seen you in ages. Must play soon!

Lance and Becky said...

I love it....it needs to snow again...if it's going to be cold, there should be snow on the ground! Love your halloween costumes too!