Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oh Jason!

HOW WE LOVE TO LOOK AT YOU AND LaUGH!



We let his hair just grow and grow.
  While this pic doesn't do justice, 
the hair is one of our most favorite things 
about this white lump of goodness.

He cried and whined a good 5-7 min. while I was doing Kaia's hair.
I kept saying "Come here Jason, what's wrong?"
But he never came...
turns out, STUCK. 
Look closely.  
 Dad says "Oh Jason, did you go pee?"

He only wears my shoes or Kaia's dress-up shoes.
"Don't worry."  I tell Jared. 
Ya.  He's a big boy.
This fit Kaia for 2.5 yrs. 

Ah!  "Where your heart is, there also is your treasure!"

2 comments:

Kanani said...

oh my, that was the longest blog of my life! But i liked it! I even liked the rhyming you put in there. Dont stop blogging. If i can do it you can too.

Amber said...

glad to see the updates!!