Thursday, April 10, 2008

ROOTBEER and OLIVES!



PriNceSSes and LolliPopS.










Kaia turned 3 on the 8th.
When asked what she wanted for her special Birthday dinner she responded,
"ROOTBEER and OLIVES." {ok!}
When asked what she wanted for her Birthday presents she responded,
"Princesses and Lollipops!"
So here's to my 3 year old (oh my! did I just say MY 3 year old?)
Thanks for being:
So easy to please.
Friendly to everyone
A GReat big sister...to everyone. :)
HAPPY
Mommies makeup friend
Incapable of throwing a ball very well
(maybe we'll have a rocket scientist in the family after all ;) )
Full of Imagination
A 'marvelous' singer
Our Beautiful Brown-eyed Hawaiian Princess.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIA!




3 comments:

Sarah... said...

Happy Birthday Kaia!! She really is a princess. She's so beautiful! Your such a good mommy.

I have a question for ya...BUT...I think I would rather use e-mail. Do you mind if I have yours? I would appreciate it =)

The Evers said...

She is three? That just seems unreal to me! What a big girl, it is fun that I can remember pretty clearly when she was born. I remember because Jeff always talked about how she was the cutest baby he had ever seen! He wanted me to give him one just like her! Well happy 3rd birthday ti Kaia, my how time flies!

Lance and Becky said...

Happy Birthday Kaia! She's such a cutie! So beautiful, like her Mama!