Saturday, May 17, 2008

San Fran with my Man

Wow! I've never had this much trouble with this blog.  Dang pictures wouldn't go where I told them too so it's all mumble jumbled up.

Jared and I took our bi-annual childless trip to San Francisco.  The UVU Rugby team (who Jared used to coach) made it to the National Championship game.  We also got to watch BYU's rugby team compete in the D1 division.  Both teams lost, but we were glad to catch some live rugby while soaking up the sun.

We spent most of our time in the big city, and most of that time at fisherman's wharf and pier 39.  We took a cruise out to the golden gate bridge and around Alcatraz island (which, by the way, is very cool)
We also visited the aquarium.  There were a TON of starfish stuffed into every crack and cranny of that tubular tank.
Jared's fav was probably cruising up and down the hilly streets.  I think he wanted it to be like the Nintendo games...where the cars get air off those San Francisco hills.  I was scared.
My fav was the golden gate bridge at night...hence my award-winning picture. :)
And yes, the sea lions were loud.  I can imagine myself being a sea lion...








































5 comments:

Kayla R. said...

OMG i love your BLOG!!! how are you...beautiful pics* Your little fam is so adorable!! email me your email so I can invite you to mine kaylarawle@hotmail.com!! love you, Kayla

The Evers said...

Hey Malia! So I just wanted to tell you I am coming for a visit this week and a bunch of us are meeting for lunch on Thursday at the park by where we all used to live (500 I think-you know by the pool). I think we are meeting at noon and bring a lunch for us and our kids. Renee and Kim are in town, I am way excited to see everyone! I hope you can come!!! Oh and if it is bad weather we will go out somewhere. If you can think of anyone who might like to come invite them too! Here is my number 801-471-6640

Sarah... said...

How awesome!! Nice shots, girl :) We need to make a trip like that! And...Jonny totally did the same thing on those roads! Scared me to death!!! But, he had fun... You guys look great. I'm glad you got to spend some time together.

Lance and Becky said...

What a fun trip! It's nice to take a little time away from the kids...and it's nice to get back home to them too! Glad you guys had a great time! Love the pictures!

Kayla R. said...

HAPPY MEMORiaL DAY!!! love you