Wednesday, May 14, 2008

T-agged




5 Things few People know about me:
A: Don't really like cruises. Never been on one, but I have seen movies like Titanic, Poseidon and The Perfect Storm. So ya. Don't really like cruises.
2: I wear a size 11 shoe. I'm also extremely embarrassed about it.
3: I love to write. Especially poetry.
4: I have always wanted to be a ballerina. I still do. Not only a good weight loss program but ballerinas always have this ability to be graceful. Something a 5'11" gal like me is in need of.
E: When I am 60 I will be wearing a leather jacket cruising down the road next to my hubby on my own Harley.
now I tag:  You, her, him, she and they.

2 comments:

Katie Bell said...

Good to know!

Our EyreLife said...

There's no rules about how old you are when you start ballet lessons. Its like Piano lessons...everyone THINKS that you have to start when you're a tot, but in all reality, any time is a good time. I'll take a class with you if you want! :)

Also, I've seen those scary cruise movies too, but I would still rather be on a boat than a plane ANY DAY. If you can swim, you have chance. None of us can fly.....