Thursday, September 11, 2008

I've created an opinion blog...something fun...something to bring Jared and I closer...something to encourage my writing abilities.


It's my opinion about the 'dumber' things that happen in the Sports world...and sometimes the WAy interesting (doesn't happen often)

So...when you need entertaiment...and if you've got yourself a husband like mine...or if your a sports nut that want's to hear a funny, yet intelligent opinion on the latest and greatest 'duds' in the sports arena...check me out.  

http://www.shesports.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Summer said...

Wish I could leave comments on your sports blog and jabberings, but shucks I'll just tell ya here that I thoroughly enjoyed all the posts. I'm a little behind in my blogging, but hey, you haven't done much by way of posts in the past month anywho. :) Me looking forward to seeing you at the tea party my dear.