Saturday, September 6, 2008

Kamalu Family Reunion

Every {3} years my Mom's family has a reunion.  We were up at Cherry Hill this year.  Not everyone was able to make it (missed an auntie in Alaska and and auntie in Hawaii)  but we had a JOYOUS time.
My Mom's family.  (mi madre is on the far right)  minus two siblings.  
I just think my Tutu Man (grandpa) looks so handsome with his dark skin and white hair.

Of course we had to have our Luau and show (even though the dutch-oven food wasn't really luau food)  My bro Marc and cousin Ben pictured here.
My cousin Danielle doing a number.  I did this one for Jared at our reception. It's a pretty dance. 

My cousins from Oahu, HI were able to join the ranks this year.  
We are always glad to see them.  Especially if we are seeing them in HI!!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

So glad to see the update!! Looks like you guys had loads of fun! I love to see all the pics and your kids are adorable!!!