Saturday, September 6, 2008

THE RAGNAR

Here is the girls team post-race.  GO  Ragnar Gladiators!
My immediate family members who ran...(LtoR)  Mo, Dad, Leilani, Marc and Me and Kanani on the bottom.  I love Marc's farmers tan...or as my Dad always calls it "The tan of Righteousness!"  HA!
(don't hate)
Me, Jared and Maegs (Jared's sis. I was so glad to have her along.  What a Blast!)
Van 1.  
The teams are split into two vans, each with 6 runners.  This is a pic of Van 1, my van, pre-race.  See here we are all pumped cause we hardly know what awaits us!
At the starting line.  Still so happy and well rested.
Our van's first exchange.  I was runner two.  My first run was the hardest for me.  Not the longest, but the hardest.  
Me and my sis's awaiting the arrival of one of our runners!
Maegs, Kanani and I made matching tanks.  They were STELLAR!
We all admitted how hard we were trying when we flexed for this pic.  Actually, I'm real proud of the turn out on muscle shape!  

180 somethin miles later we were all still living, some barely, and looking forward to the next one.  
My conclusion:  I still have NO desire to EVER run a marathon, but I think I'm going to be a tri-athlete!  Go mama!

1 comments:

Shawna Wilson said...

Next go around - count me in! I want to try this sometime...but maybe give me year in advance warning so I can get myself prepped!!